* Altrusa International Club of Elgin, Inc.
* Amita Saint Joseph Hospital Elgin -
Community Leadership Board - Chair
* Dundee Township Rotary Club
* Elgin Community College Foundation
* Fideliter Club of Elgin
* Fox Valley Beaux Arts
* Judson University
* St. Catherine of Siena Catholic Church
* Summit School, Inc.
* Village of Algonquin-Planning & Zoning
* YWCA Elgin Leader Luncheon Awards
* Elgin Area Chamber of Commerce
* Illinois Woman’s Press Association
* National Federation of Press Women
* Northern Kane County Chamber of Commerce
* Northern Illinois Newspaper Association
* Public Relations Society of America
* Public Relations Society of America Suburban Chicagoland Chapter)
* WIM Fox Valley (formerly Women in Management Northern Fox Valley)
• Dundee Township Rotary Club-Rotarian of the Year
• Elgin Area Chamber of Commerce “High Five” Membership Award
• Elgin Area YWCA Leader Luncheon-Marguerite Henry Award in Communications
• Elgin Community College-Lasting Impact Award
• Kane County Business Journal LUCI Award-Business Services
• Homart Best Public Relations-Spring Hill Mall
• National Women in Management Charlotte Danstrom Award-Entrepreneur Service
• Northern Kane County Chamber Business of the Year Award
• Sam Walton Business Leader Award
• State of Illinois Reaches Out Award-Community Volunteerism
• Suburban Chicagoland Public Relations Society of America-Lifetime Achievement
Professional Writing First Place Awards
• Catholic Press Association
• Illinois Women’s Press Association
• National Federation of Press Women
• Northern Illinois Newspaper Association
We embody a culture of thinkers and do-ers who have brought stories to life successfully since 1987.
When we first began as PmS advertising, inc. at that time, our entrepreneurial business was launched as the result of business owners who sought our experience and confidential assistance to bring their business brand to life.
Our team is ethical, engaging and enthusiastic. As entrepreneurs, we value the trust clients place in us every single day. We wouldn’t be here for over 30 years without client support.
Giving back comes naturally to us. It’s what we do. We are proud to shine the light on our local community in many ways. We’re involved from active participation, support, and membership — to pro bono work for non-profits who need it most.